POTENTIAL IN RIVERFRONT STREET ON SOUGHT-AFTER ISLE OF CAPRI
44 The Corso, ISLE OF CAPRI
Exuding a relaxed social ambience within a single-level design is this much-loved and tightly held family home in the premier riverfront address The Corso.
Deceptive in size, inclusions and potential from the street front, the property delivers a pool, alfresco entertaining terrace, garden courtyard, and private backyard with a Bali hut.
Terracotta tiles and timber floorboards underpin the split-level floor plan comprising four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and two separate living spaces.
Interiors are further complemented by white walls, expanses of glass doors, and raw timber shutters.
The primary living room, creatively zoned within the open lifestyle space, forms an extension of the paved courtyard that is sun filled, hemmed by tropical foliage, and equipped with integrated garden seating.
The formal dining room, casual meals area, and kitchen flow seamlessly to an under-roof alfresco dining and lounging terrace overlooking the sun bathing deck and pebblecrete pool beset by frameless glass.
Pool views are also absorbed from the master bedroom, which has a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, while a second ensuited bedroom has access to the intimate back yard with a Bali hut or yoga pavilion, level lawn, tropical gardens, and a large garden shed.
The property is less than 500m to Lex Bell Oval, Capri on Via Roma, Naples Avenue Boat Ramp, and Surfers Paradise Primary School, and a short stroll to the beach and acclaimed amenities of Surfers Paradise.
* Low-maintenance single-level brick and tile home on 536m2 block
* Riverfront street close to Capri on Via Roma, parks, and boat ramp
* Private pool, alfresco dining terrace, sun-filled garden courtyard
* Spacious open-plan living, dining, casual meals areas and kitchen
* Separate rumpus room leads to ensuited bedroom with outdoor entry
* Pool front master bedroom with ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe