A tastefully restored single level rendered brick and tile home, located in a quiet and secluded location, and close to all amenities.
Perfectly positioned on a 688 square metre block, between two cul-de-sacs, with an entrance and separate driveway access.
A thoughtful design that embraces outdoor living, limestone paving, seamlessly connecting a generous size pool, outdoor dining, and lounge areas. All surrounded by European style landscaping and gardens.
This is truly a unique find. Secure, private, single-story, and centrally located; all delivered with style and quality finishes.
The open plan combination living and dining areas, combine with outdoor alfresco and pool areas. This is a home with nothing to do, and one that will suit either a family, or a downsizing couple. An abundance of space, offering a relaxed and casual lifestyle.
A Central Gold Coast’s prestige suburb with only minutes’ drive to all shopping, public, private schools, and some of the world’s best surf beaches.
Owner has recently purchased elsewhere and will be relocating.
* Open plan living for modern stylish lifestyle
* Positioned in two cul-de-sacs with two separate entrances
* Tranquil alfresco entertaining overlooks a sparkling saltwater pool
* Hard wearing porcelain tiles and secure steel mesh screens throughout
* Induction cooktop and Solar hot water with switch to electric system
* Quiet and secure, fully fenced surrounding stylish mature gardens
* Onsite for 5 car spaces with lock up 2-car garage
* Accommodates a boat or caravan
Thursday 17 June
05:00pm - 05:45pm
Saturday 19 June
10:00am - 11:00am